I did get my creative juices flowing by taking a old wood dresser that my husband said to throw away and redid it.
I had to repair the rails, put in new bottoms to the drawers. Of course I had to wait until now to do it as the Texas heat in the garage is a not a fun place to work.
After repairs, sanding, priming, painting, striping, more painting, distressing and antiquing, along with new knobs I was happy with the final result. I even lined the drawers with black and white stripe wrapping paper.
|Painted with front|
|Blue tape for the stripes. Had such issue in trying to make the holes for the knobs fall in the correct place|
|Front Painted with tape. Once I pulled off the tape, the white was "too white"|
|The Final Version - distressed, glazed to tone down white|